BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Shakira G.
Orocovis PR
I want it all 😩 all this product are amazing and is good for all type of skin 💯🔝🤑❤️💕💕💕💕
Erica J.
Ogden , UT
Worked great! I love this as loose powder. I have combination skin and it worked great for my skin.
Amber S.
Great product, cheaper than others and works just as well. Didnt leave any party reflection like some others.
Kate K.
LOVE this. Super affordable, get does the job WELL. Helps blur pores and fine lines. Great for baking. Helps makeup stay put all day. My go to.
Jodi H.
Love this setting powder has a great finish when setting foundation, gives me a flawless set to my foundation and stops oil
Ferdelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
This finishing powder is amazing. Talc free, light, great for my oily skin and lasts throughout the day. I use my own bronzer brush for all over coverage after I've applied my make up. The product lasts forever because a little bit goes a long way - sometimes I can use this and don't even need foundation for a natural, even look that prevents my make up from getting blotchy and for my face to look even in photos - selfies and professional!
J. R.
What a great product! I've used powder foundations and other cheap setting powders in the hopes of controlling my oily T-zone, but they never seem to make it to the end of the day without getting shiny on me.
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
I LOVE this product! It's affordable. It's clear. Some people say it has a lot of flash back, but I disagree. It makes my skin feel softer than anything! It makes my skin very smooth. Lasts a long time. I put this over regular lipstick to make it matte and last all day!
Stefanie D.
Sydney
You can’t go wrong with NYX. This powder is amazing, I love to use it under my foundation to make it super long lasting and above. It’s silky and super fine. For the price that it is, it’s amazing.
Vanessa T.
Wilmington
So amazing!! This is a great finishing powder and the price is such a steal. My make up always looks more finished when I use this.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.