BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Anna and Francesca K.
Palm Desert, CA
This is a really great product. It's wonderful on my skin, looks really matte and gives a great finishing touch to your look.
I use this powder daily and totally recommend it
Shanda W.
Fairfield
Love this setting powder! It is super easy to apply and isn't really dusty like some settings powder. It leaves a beautiful smooth finish that keeps your makeup looking fresh all day.
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
I wouldn't bother with it. The only good thing about it is the price. It leaves a cast so if you're not taking any pictures or under any light then sure use it but that's probably not realistic.
Minerva R.
The Nyx studio finishing powder is a great finishing powder. It keeps me not oily all day. The only thing is it is very reflective in pictures so it sometimes looks funny in pictures.
lindsey g.
Owensboro, KY
my favorite powder in the entire world. it literally saved my life i would have DIED without this!!! havent been using it lately because i ran out but i am so so so in love with this.
Jessica K.
Greenville, NC
This is a pretty decent setting powder. Especially for the price. I definitely use this for baking under my eyes. Would recommend if you’re looking for a finishing powder on a budget
Colleen D.
This product I didn’t love. It did the job but I didn’t like how white the powder was. If you are looking for a very white finishing powder this would be good for you. The packaging I thought could have been better it was a little messy with the powder
sherry r.
Tulsa, OK
No oily finish gives off a matte look. I mix it with my Ben Nye banana powder for my highlight areas to make them pop a little more especially if i do a natural look for the day.. definitely worth the purchase
Sonya F.
Forty Fort, PA
This is actually my number one powder right now it’s truly translucent and very sheer as to not make to much a matted look but keep the luminous vibrancy in the skin. Especially where I get dark around the eyes!
Clarissa L.
Lodi
This stuff sucks. It's literally white and looks so bad. If you hate flashback this is not for you. I just think the shine free maybelline powder or coty airspun are so much better.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.