BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Julie H.
Herriman
Dude, I didn’t realize that this powder would make me look like a coke head in pictures. The flashback is SO BAD that I can’t even take pictures without a flash because it’ll still flash back. Would not purchase again.
Jade P.
this is my all-time favorite finishing powder. Most other finishing powders make my face is super dry, but this keeps my make up matte all day without drying it out. The best part about this product is that it where is my pores.
Sarah W.
Studio City , CA
This is actually pretty good considering the price! It only lasts about six hours, but I find it to be pretty effective. I can reapply it throughout the day too and it’s nice Matt finish.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
Not my favorite. It’s not horrible, but I don’t recommend using under the eyes. Creates horrible flashback. It does create a smoothing effect if you put it all over your face, but I prefer other setting powders over this one.
isabella s.
farmington
This powder does what it’s supposed to do. It mattefies the face and sets everything in place. However the texture is heavy and chalky. It has a bit of flash back which can be fixed with setting spray.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
I've used this product for about two years now and I can't live without it. I use it under my eyes and in my T-zone mostly and it gives a flawless finish to the face. Great for dry skin!
Marisol R.
N Hollywood, CA
I love it. My friend recommended it to me and I'm not someone who uses a lot of makeup but would wear it on special occasions when I'm trying to look extra cute ayyyy but it helps alot especially with oily skin 😅😅😅✌
Meghan M.
Middletown
This powder works very well. Whenever I use it, I don’t see much flashback or white residue left on my skin. It smells a tiny bit but that is just natural and it doesn’t smell really bad so I can still work with it.
Emily R.
Monmouth, OR
It is a little too white in my opinion. If that's what you are looking for, then it's perfect. But it made me look pale. Other than that, great price, great quality and easy application
Kaitlyn P.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is the best finishing powder I’ve ever tried from a drugstore brand. It’s cheap, easy to find, and keeps my makeup from moving or getting gross throughout a twelve hour shift! I would definitely recommend this!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.