BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Marina L.
Best setting powder I have found for the best value. It isn't as good of quality as a high end Laura mercier, but it's very very good for being only $12. I recommend all of my friends this powder.
Rafa L.
Kennesaw, GA
I haaaaaaaaaaate this translucent powder so muuuuuch! I regret so much spending my money on it! It shows all your lines (specially under eyes) and it’s terrible when you take pictures!!!! Your face just turns totally white!
Cailin H.
This powder is really nice. It doesn’t have a ton of flashback and makes your skin looks so perfect. It was easy to apply with a powder brush and goes on evenly. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Selena G.
Sugar Land, Texas
I love how fine this powder is, but sometimes it gives me flashback 😩 it looks AMAZING in person, but I live my life on Instagram and I have to reach for other powders when I have certain lighting.
Aimee F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a great powder to set makeup, but just be warned that because this is that HD white powder it will cause flashback! If you don’t plan on using flash photography though then go for it!
Kasandra S.
San Diego, CA
I’ve always enjoyed this setting powder as one of my go tos. It keeps my makeup in place all day and a little goes a long way. Love the matte finish on my skin without looking dry. I buy this often!
Allison L.
N Waterboro, ME
I like this product but you do have to blend it really well to make sure your face doesn't look white! It definitely takes out the look of fine lines under eyes and is a great setting powder!
Tabitha C.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Target
I was a fan of this at first, but it does leave flash back. it’s great to set but if you aren’t a pro at setting your makeup with powder i wouldn’t recommend. it is also drying on my skin. probably wouldn’t purchase again.
Victoria B.
Burbank, CA
This powder really is just to set your foundation. It will not do much coverage wise, but will definitely finish off a kick a$& foundation. The price is right and will give you the finish you need.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This was a pretty good powder for the price. It’s a decent size and lasts a while. It just made me look a little white which I didn’t like. It’s good for the price too and I use it more for the every day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.