BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kayla M.
Baltimore, MD
i like this powder a lot. it has no flash back that i’ve noticed. after a few hours i find myself having to reapply in my t-zone but i am an especially oily person so i can’t blame the product.
Sarah S.
Muncie
This is an awesome and affordable finishing powder. I buy this to define my face and to shape and sculpt my look. It doesn’t make my face feel cakey and it’s super easy to apply with a brush or a sponge.
Anna S.
San Diego, CA
This goes on very light and is the best setting powder to use at the end of an extremely long day. It survived my prom and still looked good. It is so light that it does not ruin anything
Meredith K.
EAST TROY, WI
This powder has been a staple in my makeup bag since I first discovered it. It does a great job keeping my face matte. I have normal-oily skin and this really does help. I do still get a little shine/oil after a long day, but so much less so than if I don't use this finishing powder. Any time I want my makeup to last, I always use this!
Jordain S.
Ontario
I use when I am lining my face for eyeshadow or when I am carving out my contour on my face. It wipes away really easily. I also use when I am going for the easy foundation and mascara look to keep my face from looking oily
Monica K.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Love this powder. I would buy it again but I have found one that works better for me. This powder is matte but is easily absorbed by liquid foundation. It is so thin and feels weightless. It doesn’t necessarily last all day.
Cailin H.
This powder is really nice. It doesn’t have a ton of flashback and makes your skin looks so perfect. It was easy to apply with a powder brush and goes on evenly. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Marina L.
Best setting powder I have found for the best value. It isn't as good of quality as a high end Laura mercier, but it's very very good for being only $12. I recommend all of my friends this powder.
Rafa L.
Kennesaw, GA
I haaaaaaaaaaate this translucent powder so muuuuuch! I regret so much spending my money on it! It shows all your lines (specially under eyes) and it’s terrible when you take pictures!!!! Your face just turns totally white!
Lauren D.
Rancho Cucamonga
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite setting powder! Great for baking, touch ups, all of that. Just as good as the higher end products. I also love carrying this with me in my purse so that I can touch up during the day. A staple in my makeup bag.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.