BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
I compare this the MUFE powder. NYX is a finer powder and I have less issue with flashback. Be sure foundation is dry before applying because it won't spread/blend if skin is at all damp.
Hadar A.
La Jolla
Such a great setting powder! The powder is so fine, goes on smoothly, and never gets cakey! I use it to set not just under my eyes, but my entire face! Keeps my makeup looking flawless all day.
Sarah S.
Muncie
This is an awesome and affordable finishing powder. I buy this to define my face and to shape and sculpt my look. It doesn’t make my face feel cakey and it’s super easy to apply with a brush or a sponge.
Misty H.
Bentonville
I did not like this product at all, I used it twice and hated it both times, it didnt give a matte look at all, I do have combination skin which could be why it looked weird in some areas, I wouldn’t reccomend this product. I’m not sure if it’s neanf for oily skin
Anna S.
San Diego, CA
This goes on very light and is the best setting powder to use at the end of an extremely long day. It survived my prom and still looked good. It is so light that it does not ruin anything
Meredith K.
East Troy, WI
This powder has been a staple in my makeup bag since I first discovered it. It does a great job keeping my face matte. I have normal-oily skin and this really does help. I do still get a little shine/oil after a long day, but so much less so than if I don't use this finishing powder. Any time I want my makeup to last, I always use this!
Jordain S.
Ontario
I use when I am lining my face for eyeshadow or when I am carving out my contour on my face. It wipes away really easily. I also use when I am going for the easy foundation and mascara look to keep my face from looking oily
Rafa L.
Kennesaw, GA
I haaaaaaaaaaate this translucent powder so muuuuuch! I regret so much spending my money on it! It shows all your lines (specially under eyes) and it’s terrible when you take pictures!!!! Your face just turns totally white!
Cailin H.
This powder is really nice. It doesn’t have a ton of flashback and makes your skin looks so perfect. It was easy to apply with a powder brush and goes on evenly. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Marina L.
Best setting powder I have found for the best value. It isn't as good of quality as a high end Laura mercier, but it's very very good for being only $12. I recommend all of my friends this powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.