BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
I thought I would try this since with NYX for me it either seems yo be a hit or miss. This was a miss. This setting powder has a strong smell to it that I don't care for and easily goes every where.
Allison O.
This product is wonderful! It's super light and airy. It gives a perfect matte finish and has a very natural look on my skin. The only downside I would say for this product is that it does give some flashback on camera.
Leila B.
It’s ok. Don’t love this product. I bought it to test out a drugstore setting powder and was kind of disappointed. I’m pretty oily so I need a good setting powder. I was oily a couple hours after using this.
Chelsea C.
pottstown, PA
This used to be my go to finishing powder. I used to love it but then it stopped giving me a matte finishing and i looked caked and oily so i didn’t use it anymore. Maybe I’ll try it back again!
Meaghan C.
Scituate, MA
This finishing powder is amazing! I love how it blends nicely and goes on easily. I also love that it is so affordable and it allows for other products to go on nicely over it and underneath it.
Kemah W.
The powder is very fine and soft. Easy to apply and gives you a matte finish like it says it does but if you are a POC I wouldn’t recommend this product as it does have horrible flashback. Learned from my graduation photos :(
Jazmin T.
Sylmar, CA
I’m inky giving this a two star because it was my first purchase , and not knowing how to use a setting powder left my face super white . Wish it came in other Colors for different skin tones .
Anna S.
La Jolla
This goes on very light and is the best setting powder to use at the end of an extremely long day. It survived my prom and still looked good. It is so light that it does not ruin anything
Kayla M.
Baltimore, MD
i like this powder a lot. it has no flash back that i’ve noticed. after a few hours i find myself having to reapply in my t-zone but i am an especially oily person so i can’t blame the product.
Vanessa F.
['Huntingtn Sta', 'NY'], NY
Flashback and cakey and beyond messy. It's really hard to control and really doesn't work on my skin well at all. It's almost like it's fighting my skin. I was very sad because I wanted to love this so much
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.