BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Madison S.
Mercer, TN
Looks great until the camera comes out. Can you say FLASH BACK!? It goes on really smooth and holds everything together and is a great price. I really Hate that in pictures it turns me into a ghost.
Allison M.
Hanover, PA
This product doesn’t the job as a great finishing product! It creates a great powdered finish with no added color. The biggest con, is the scent of the powder and that it is loose and easy to spill.
Monica Q.
Weddington, NC
This was the first finishing power I’ve ever used so i don’t have a lot to compare to. You have to be careful not to put too much on and i felt like it didn’t last all day
marti d.
Great small finishing powder love this for touch ups can easily stick it in my purse does stay long but have to completely take the lid off to take the product out overall satisfied with the product would recommend
Sydnie V.
Del city , OK
This is my second go to setting powder when I’m out of my kat von d or when I’m not wanting to use that one! It works very similarly in the smoothness and longevity! And it’s soooo much more affordable!
Rebecca C.
Nolanville
NYX is one of my fave beauty brands. It’s very affordable. It’s a very satiny finish but it has the harshest flash back ever!!!!!!!! I couldn’t wear it in photos because it had such bad flashback. I wouldn’t buy this particular powder again
Marlene P.
I hated finishing powders until I found this one! I love this powder so much. It makes my makeup last all day and it doesn’t leave a white residue. Super affordable and would recommend to everyone!
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
Besides the loose powder being a tad bit messy this setting powder is really good and affordable . It goes on smooth and you don’t get the ghost looking effect. I do recommend this to other makeup wearers.
Elizabeth R.
Arlington, VA
Not gonna keep you totally matte but does the job for a couple hours! Some whiteness to it and does appear white on my brown skin but it’s worth it for the price and I would just use a light hand!
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
this was a no go for me, the powder had a really bad flashback that i could do nothing about, the powder itself was very finely milled and soft like most hd powders and the color was nice as well but i didnt like the white cast it leaves behind at all
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.