BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Arlet C.
Elk Grove, CA
Is very very mate , i like it because is very convenient and compact, easy to apply doesn’t has aplicator or sponge, but overall I definitely buy this brand again.y recommend, another plus is very cheap in comparison with others expensive brands , and have the same results without expending to much with a great results.
Katelyn B.
Palmyra
I got this product in my Ipsy bag. It was the first time I used finishing powder and I was impressed with how it made my face less oily from my hydrating primer, but it did not make my makeup last any longer than it normally does. I'll definitely use it until it's gone but I wont be spending money on it afterwards.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I have been using this finishing powder for awhile.  I originally used another finishing powder from Nyx that had a little shimmer to it, and it was discontinued, so I switched to this one.  I use it often, and it seems to work pretty good.  It does have a light chalky smell to it, that I can look past.  It sets my makeup fine and I don't see any lines or imperfections.  I just wish they still sold the other powder.  I think that the price is fine compared to other brands.  I just wish that the product lasted a little bit longer, as I seem to go through much more than other finishing powders.
Kimberly L.
Beatrice, NE
This one I didn’t know whether to give it 2 or 3 stars.... I was so excited to try this, but it is SOOO fine that it isn’t what I like... Don’t get me wrong, your face is sooo incredibly soft after using this... But opening it up, it has HUGE holes that half is sitting on top... If you try to shake it down it flies out... When you go to put it on, tap it off first (when you tap it most will fly off into the air and not back into the container) because you will breathe a lot in, so hold your breath... But it is very light weight and seems to keep makeup in place really well which is why I gave it a 3...NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Mayra C.
Tucson, AZ
I was actually very excited about this product at first, it really set my make up really nice and make my face looks super smooth and flawless which I really liked. And then I took a picture and the amount of flashback was awful! My face was immediately five shades lighter and I looked like a ghost! I would not recommend this product if you’re planning on taking pictures at all!
Sara K.
Gettysburg
its ok but does have flashback. it does also have a weird smell to it when you open it, its like the powder just starts floating every wear when its opened. But other wise its ok. I use it for everyday but not if i know im going to be having my picture taken and could have flash used. Not bad for the price.
Lauren T.
I thought this powder was great at first but one day I had been wearing it all day and realized the powder was so visible on my face even after blending it out a lot. It gave a really good look before I got in the wrong lighting so I think it might be good in very low amounts don't try baking your face with it
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
I tried to make this powder work over and over again, but it just looks horrible no matter how I use it. Way to much texture, even though I don't have dry skin. My last straw was when I tried to bake with a damp beauty blender and it turned my under area ORANGE 😣 Immediately went into the trash, as I had to redo my makeup. Hard pass.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
I accidentally bought the NYX Studio Finishing Powder because I thought it was what I had been using. There are a number of issues with NYX's powder, it is so dusty and gets everywhere. Open the container, cloud of powder, apply to face, dust everywhere. Also, the container does not come with a sliding lid inside to stop product from dispensing, so it is a nightmare to travel with. The product itself is fine, I don't have any issues with it caking or creasing nor does my face get oily. It is impossible to bake with though, there just isn't a way to get enough product on a brush and to your face. Would not recommend.
Heather E.
Whenever I use this, it makes my eyes water and feel itchy/burning. I might be allergic to an ingredient in it. I gave it to daughter and it gave her flashback. It’s very inexpensive if you want to use for baking where you brush a lot of excess off, but if you have sensitive skin, it may bother your eyes.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.