BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brittnie V.
I did not like this powder. I was recommended this powder because they did not carry an L.A powder that I wanted. I tried it, it was not translucent at all and the packaging leaks EVERYWHERE. Sorry.
Dakota M.
Madison, WI
So there's good and there's bad.
The goof is that it sets my foundation really well, and doesn't make my makeup look caked on or over powdery. The downside, is that it has some pretty bad flashback.
Alexis R.
San antonio, TX
This is a really good setting powder but i wouldn’t recommend if your going to be taking photos with the flash on because this does have flashback but other than that this works great & for all skin types .
Rebecca C.
Nolanville
NYX is one of my fave beauty brands. It’s very affordable. It’s a very satiny finish but it has the harshest flash back ever!!!!!!!! I couldn’t wear it in photos because it had such bad flashback. I wouldn’t buy this particular powder again
Sydnie V.
Del city , OK
This is my second go to setting powder when I’m out of my kat von d or when I’m not wanting to use that one! It works very similarly in the smoothness and longevity! And it’s soooo much more affordable!
Marlene P.
I hated finishing powders until I found this one! I love this powder so much. It makes my makeup last all day and it doesn’t leave a white residue. Super affordable and would recommend to everyone!
Kylie P.
Albany
Really awesome product. Absolutely NO flashback in photos and definitely kept my makeup on and stayed matte all day. Only problem is there's very little product and wish there was more. Would buy again had it come in bigger size.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
Besides the loose powder being a tad bit messy this setting powder is really good and affordable . It goes on smooth and you don’t get the ghost looking effect. I do recommend this to other makeup wearers.
Alysia S.
Allentown, PA
I bought this because i was in need of a translucent powder for holding my makeup and for using to keep myself matte on a film set. $10 seemed pretty affordable and I like NYX products so I thought, "Why not." I wish i ready reviews before buying this!!!!! I actually HATE this. I never hated a product before, there are products I don't like but this is the worst. There's so much flash back in photos. It dries out my skin so bad when I first put it on. I have oily skin so through out the day it doesn't get as bad.  And it works for setting my foundation. It does make my foundation last longer. But it makes my pores look huge. And it's just uncomfortable. I can actually feel it on my face and it leaves a weird texture/film on my skin, i don't know how to describe it, but i do not like it.  I thought i could also try using this to set jmy under eye, which it works, but it looks BAD. Do NOT buy this. I wish i kept my receipt so i could return this. But i use it everyday because I have to beauty on a budget and want to use up most of it before i go buy a new powder. ugh.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
this was a no go for me, the powder had a really bad flashback that i could do nothing about, the powder itself was very finely milled and soft like most hd powders and the color was nice as well but i didnt like the white cast it leaves behind at all
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.