BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Joann A.
Bellflower, CA
This a very good powder to used especially if u apply it before powder yes it does stay all day I wear not all the time cause I have dry skin so it would be good for oily skin yes I would buy it again
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
A decent dupe for the MUFE hd finishing powder. Great to have if you're on a budget. Like the MUFE, great on bare skin or finished looks to blur imperfections and give the appearance of flawless skin.
delilah s.
Perfect for setting under-eyes or other concealer, just make sure to brush off the excess after setting your under-eyes so that there is no flashback! Perfect more affordable transparent loose powder!
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
One of my all time fave products and cosmetic lines. Super affordable and does exactly what it should my foundation stays where it should my skin doesn’t get oily throughout the day wonderful product.
Kaena B.
Works well but the powder is so fine that after you apply it, it is easy to inhale it at the same time. I get awful headaches if I don’t hold my breath go at least a minute after applying.
Madison S.
Mercer, TN
Looks great until the camera comes out. Can you say FLASH BACK!? It goes on really smooth and holds everything together and is a great price. I really Hate that in pictures it turns me into a ghost.
Dakota M.
Madison, WI
So there's good and there's bad.
The goof is that it sets my foundation really well, and doesn't make my makeup look caked on or over powdery. The downside, is that it has some pretty bad flashback.
Monica Q.
Weddington, NC
This was the first finishing power I’ve ever used so i don’t have a lot to compare to. You have to be careful not to put too much on and i felt like it didn’t last all day
marti d.
Great small finishing powder love this for touch ups can easily stick it in my purse does stay long but have to completely take the lid off to take the product out overall satisfied with the product would recommend
Kristie M.
Conroe, TX
Did not like this powder at all. Made my face like drier than it already is and left a white cast on my face. Only decent thing about this powder is the texture is great. Very finely milled and soft
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.