BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sadie S.
Brossard, QC
I had a photoshoot and needed to be photo ready! This set my makeup and perfected my look
Scarlet C.
Ensenada
Me encantaaaaaaaa es de lo mejor la verdad y ya lo recomiendo mucho y es a buen precio
Gee K.
Good product. Keeps my foundation matte all day and I really like the look it gives me
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR
I wasn't impressed with this powder. I like the ELF setting powder much more over this.
Rachel T.
Oshawa, ON
Keeps the makeup on, every as the party continues. It’s crazy long lasting and amazing!
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Claire M.
Blackburn
A very good setting powder, leaves you looking flawless and photoshopped to perfection
Charlotte N.
Denmark
Worst powder ever! It’s giving flashbacks and feels terrible on the skin.. I can’t even
Daniella C.
wolverhampton
Great for keeping your makeup on but I’m not a huge fan of powders and never have been.
Olivia D.
Very lightweight. Doesn't pick up well on brushes and sponges. Has terrible flashback.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.