BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Elisabeth C.
This is great for the face, but not for your undereyes. It kind of removes your consealer
Sadie S.
Brossard, QC
I had a photoshoot and needed to be photo ready! This set my makeup and perfected my look
Emmy R.
Vancouver
similar to the Makeup forever setting powder. Has a tenancy to show up white in photos :(
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Súper este polvo para sellar el maquillaje de nyx!! Es increíble me encanta su acabado.
Daniella C.
wolverhampton
Great for keeping your makeup on but I’m not a huge fan of powders and never have been.
Shakira G.
Orocovis PR
I want it all 😩 all this product are amazing and is good for all type of skin 💯🔝🤑❤️💕💕💕💕
Rachel T.
Oshawa, ON
Keeps the makeup on, every as the party continues. It’s crazy long lasting and amazing!
Christina S.
London
A nice powder. Use to much and you will kill your makeup. All you need a light dusting.
Cassidy B.
Ontario
Not drying at all. Also doesn't really leave a white cask unless you really cake it on.
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.