BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Emily L.
I did not care for this at all. It smelt so much like chemicals, it was almost too much. It was very, very white and created a white cast on my face. It never did anything for me and looked cakey very quickly.
Radleigh H.
Crestline
I LOVE this powder and it’s probably my favorite makeup product in my collection. It gives a nice matte finish and I love it on my combination skin. I can’t tell you how smooth my face looks after I use this and I have repurchased several times.
Julia G.
Although this product keeps my makeup and concealer in place all day, I was kind of disappointed because it gave me flashback on my pictures :( Other than that, I definitely love how well it sets my concealer.
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have bought this powder so many times and I really do enjoy it. I just feel like there isn't much product inside of what you buy. I love how cheap it is but you can kind of tell why it's on the cheaper side.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
another wonderful product by NYX. super affordable and leaves my face looking smooth and matte. I “bake” my face with this product whenever i’m doing a full face of make up. it takes away that unwanted shine.
lexy e.
NYC finishing power works wonders! I apply on after wards and to set my makeup. I love this stuff I will be buying again because I am running out and use I️t on a daily bases. Best product out there and cheap!
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
I have this in translucent, and I love it. It doesn’t cake or junk up like others and goes in smoothly. No smell and doesn’t leave a residue on my brushes. Mine has spf in it which is a bonus. I’d buy it again
Clarice D.
Ontario, CA
While this set my makeup nicely, it flashes back horribly in pictures!!! It’s fine if you’re just going out to run errands, but definitely not the powder you want to use when going out for a night on the town!
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
Not my favorite by far. It shows every pore I have on my skin when I put it on. The finish isn’t great and it definitely doesn’t keep my foundation in place but I love much products so this is a bit saddening.
Jenna V.
I have used this setting powder for a long time and it seems to set everything in well. It does seem to light everything up in its path which is a problem with my skin tone making my case a little too light.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.