BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have bought this powder so many times and I really do enjoy it. I just feel like there isn't much product inside of what you buy. I love how cheap it is but you can kind of tell why it's on the cheaper side.
lexy e.
NYC finishing power works wonders! I apply on after wards and to set my makeup. I love this stuff I will be buying again because I am running out and use I️t on a daily bases. Best product out there and cheap!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
another wonderful product by NYX. super affordable and leaves my face looking smooth and matte. I “bake” my face with this product whenever i’m doing a full face of make up. it takes away that unwanted shine.
Catherine S.
Perfect product to use once you’ve used concealer under your eyes. It sharpens your skin and makes it look perfect and soft! I use this product everyday. A little goes a long way. I’ve had this product for 6 months. 10/10
Maddie H.
anacortes
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff basically makes your face completely white. It’s not even translucent. I already have foundation that’s a little too light and when I put this on it makes me look like a ghoul. When I tried baking my face, it made it completely white.
Samantha W.
Baytown, TX
I love this finishing powder, it gives a flawlessly finished look to my makeup without adding any additional color or the sometimes cakey appearance of other finishing powders. Definitely keeping it in stock.
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
I have this in translucent, and I love it. It doesn’t cake or junk up like others and goes in smoothly. No smell and doesn’t leave a residue on my brushes. Mine has spf in it which is a bonus. I’d buy it again
Gabby C.
Tinley Park, IL
I was excited to try this product, but after testing it out I really didn’t like it. It’s easy to apply but I didn’t like how the powder laid on my face. Once it settled it settled in with my foundation, I feel it didn’t give that flawless look.
Janeece F.
This is my absolute favorite finishing powder , I have oily skin and this powder works wonders. It keeps my makeup in place all day and I carry it in my purse as well in case I need it for later in the day 😌
Jenna V.
I have used this setting powder for a long time and it seems to set everything in well. It does seem to light everything up in its path which is a problem with my skin tone making my case a little too light.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.