BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lucy
Nicely sets the foundation and gives it a nice finish. Goes on smoothly and doesn't give you a white affect after you've applied it. It is definitely my favourite powder to use.
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
Very similar to the MUFE one! And JUST like that one you have to be so aware of how much you are applying so you avoid getting a whitecast during flash photography. Sets things so well and sinks until skin perfectly, I recommend keeping the lid on, tapping the bottom twice while holding it upside down, flipping over and tapping the top once. Open the powder and everything in the lid is all you need for the whole face!
justashine S.
Brisbane
Round of applause for this miracle in a jar! It's keep everything locked in all day! I've dry skin with oily potentially problems and it keeps everything natural looking and my make up in place! I never had an issue with flash photos but I know others complain of similar issues.
Would recommend more the HD powder in a compact as there are plenty of loose powders on the market - would recommend to anyone!

Megan V.
Essex, Braintree
This powder is strange. Definitely not translucent... leaves my under eyes WHITE and I get people always commenting on why it’s so white under my eyes which is not ideal. It also creates a huge flashback with flash photography so is no good for a night out or if you want to have a photoshoot or something. The only good thing is that it makes your skin feel smooth and lovely and minimises pores a bit.
Meghan T.
Wales
I don't really know what to say about this product , I've used it once and it left a huge white streak on my face when I took a picture of myself so I tried to fix it and it's like the powder got stuck to mini dry patches on my face which I've NEVER HAD AN ISSUE with before !! 😂😭
María José G.
San Lorenzo de Flores, Heredia
It is an amazing product. I really like it. I love this brand. It is very good for oily skin and for a combination. It is very easy to apply. You can use an sponge, a brush. You can compare this to tha Laura Mercier one. I will recommend this because it is cheapier than the Laura's
Amber V.
Really love this powder! Doesn't lay on the skin like some powders tend to do. My face makeup will stay on all day, no creasing, and gives a nice matte finish to the skin. Bought 3 of these already, and it's really great for the price! The only downside is that you can see the powder light up in pictures, so keep that in mind.
Zaineb A.
New Westminster, MS
Love this product to set my under eye! It goes well over any concealer or foundation that I've tried. Just lightly dust it on top of your product and you won't see any creasing for a few hours from my experience. I do have pretty dry skin and this never makes them look worse or anything.
Ugne G.
This is a really great powder and does exactly everything that a much more expensive loose powder does. It is a lot cheaper and still very nice and light on your skin. It definitely keeps your makeup on you face all throughout the day, especially if you are not sweating a ton.
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
This product must be the one nyx product that I absolutely despise. Has the WORST flashback. Doesn't keep your makeup in place AT ALL. Plus you can hardly pick up any of the product on your brush/beauty blender as it's so finely milled it just ends up in a dust cloud above your head. Very messy and I would not recommend this to anyone unless you're trying to look like flashback Mary!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.