BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

rebecca s.
Porter
I honestly can't really remember what my opinion on this one was. I would imagine that if I had loved it I would remember it I do know I bought it once used it all up as not much is in it and never got it again
Evie P.
San Diego, CA
I liked this powder but I believe it gave a prominent flashback in photos. For the price, I believe it is comparable to many higher end brands. This is great for mattifying oily skin and helping your foundation appear smooth.
michelle r.
Davenport, FL
This powder is a great deal. the finish is very light is not. a heavy powder and it sets your makeup very good. good for oily skin. I doesn’t look cakey and is not colored so doesn’t ad more coverage if you want to cover more.
Ally L.
Gainesville , VA
I’ve been trying to find an affordable setting powder for a while and I normally love NYX but I would not recommend thing powder to anyone. 1- it gets EVERYWHERE 2- it leaves an intense white flash back in pictures.
Reyna V.
Vallejo, CA
This powder gave me extreme flashback. I remember using it when i first started using makup thinking it looked great. It set my face for the most part. But i didnt have alot of makeup left by the end of the day
Elizabeth B.
Jensen Beach, FL
Flash back crazy gives a weird white cast on my face. Feels pretty dry on my face. It keeps your makeup in place but it makes my face feel grossly dry and makes me wanna remove it and put so much moisturizer on
Paige ..
This was an alright powder, and it gets three stars mainly because it does work and is so affordable. My main issue is that it does leave a slight white cast on my very fare skin and creates a lot of flashback.
Suvannee J.
Weren't the best that I've tried. Compared to my other setting powders I would rank think the lowest. This powder also gave me flashback which we all don't want that. Definitely better setting powders out there
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
This is a good setting powder I do feel it can be a bit light so I do use another powder on top of it this is. It’s OK for normal to oily skin I would not use it for dry skin at all. I do like the NYX products.
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
Not my favorite by far. It shows every pore I have on my skin when I put it on. The finish isn’t great and it definitely doesn’t keep my foundation in place but I love much products so this is a bit saddening.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.