BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kaitlynn V.
Canada
This product works wonders on fine lines (like under eye/mouth lines). The smell is a bit of a turn off, but it does the job and makes your skin look flawless and feel soft.
Natasha K.
Dubai
My all time favorite setting powder. Does not give a Caked up finish. And sets my make up perfectly. Also helps avoid shine on the T zone. Great for combination skin type.
Dannie F.
Ilfracombe, Devon
This powder is a good setting powder as it keeps your makeup in place all day long

However the flashback on this isn't good! It looks like you have white all over your face
Joan E.
Cambridge, ON
This is definitely the best product for the price. Use it for night outs where I get sweaty and I find it keeps my makeup in place and makes my pores disappear. Love it!!!!
Bojana G.
Belgrade
I used it only once and I am not sure if I like it or not, I would like to buy it and try it a couple of more times. Till then I don't have a specific and detailed opinion.
Ida E.
This product is pretty good, but it makes my skin feel stiff and so smooth, even though smooth's a good thing I don't like it that much.I have friends who love it so maybe it's just my skintype.
Lauren P.
Edinburgh
This product did not work for me,although it might work for others,in photos this powder left me with flashback and left my skin feeling chalky I would not recommend it although it is inexpensive.
Sam S.
Laval, QC
I did not like this product at all, the flash back was insane! It also left me with a white cast under my eyes, i used it twice and never again, i threw it away immediately
Sally W.
Would have to be the best setting powder I have used as many that I have tried just don’t set on your face that way you want it to. The nyx setting powder definitely gives you that smooth finish.
Kerya C.
It is an average powder, but really good for the price if you campare it to the laura mercier one. So if you are looking for a good affordable translusant setting, i would recommend it to you.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.