BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I found this power to be too Matt for my taste. Great price but just wasn’t for me. I got it at my local drug store and they returned it no problem.
lindsay j.
Glasgow , Glasgow
I love nyx but this product is not for me , it grabs to the skin and makes it look dry and caked. It also leaves the skin white and gives flash back
Alice A.
Awful, leaves such a bad white cast under my eyes and I’m very pale as it is, horrendous flashback in photos and just does not look good on the skin
Reyna D.
SAN DIEGO
It works amazing and it’s easy to to apply and it’s not messy at all since it’s a compress powder. It works with any skin and it gets the work done.
Camila 💖.
Portugal
If you apply just a little bit of this powder, it is nice. However, if you try to bake with it it can leave dry spots. It also flashbacks like crazy!
Vanessa K.
Used it to bake my face and it did a good job. Kept my face matte and smooth but there was some flash back. I had no shimmer and it was easy to apply
Mario N.
Long Beach, CA
Absolutely love the finished matte look , didnt even need to use much product. use less for a more natural look, simple to to apply with a bb blender
Naomi J.
this is great for setting/baking. there is a bit of flashback but it really doesn't affect the overall quality of the powder. overall a good product
alicia b.
Farnham Road , Liss
I personally hate this product, it’s way too chalky and NOT translucent at all, it makes my fave looks so pale. Not much else to say tbh... soz nyx 🤯
Mariam R.
Giza
It is good for finishing but sometimes i feel like it doesnt give a natural look for my skin, plus it flash backs .
So i think i wont buy it again!!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.