BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Gee F.
Hobart Tasmania
As an all over face powder it’s very soft and smooth but would NOT recommend for under eyes or baking as for me at least it made my foundation darker.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Demasiado bueno, te deja la piel con acabo de porcelana sin parecer un cartón, y dura bastante el maquillaje sin tener que retocar con mucha frecuencia
Kimberley M.
I tried it at my friends house then I had to buy it amazing, it's got such a fine and light texture. It stays. For me it makes my fine likes disappear
Zoe K.
Enfield, London
The flashback on this product is ABSOLUTELY awful!! I really dislike using this product due to the awful flashback ... is nice without a flash near by
Gemma C.
Aberdeen
Don't need to use too much, sets makeup really well and is great value for money. Doesn't go clumpy and sits nicely when applied with a good fan brush
Kasey F.
Has a thin and soft feel when on face, but the flashback is terrible. I went to a party and I had a awful white cast all over my face, it was terrible.
Lauren C.
England
Although this product does set your cream products nicely and give you an airbrushed looks, it flashes back very bad and leaves white casts on the face
Reham F.
Desouk, Kafr elsheikh
I use the two faced finishing powder normally and absolutely love it, this is a wonderful doupe if you're looking for something on the affordable side.
Tasneem J.
Dar Es salaam
They are so fine milled and makes the makeup look completely flawless and keeps my T zone all oil free and matte. I love thr photofinish look it gives.
Rawan D.
Al Falah District, Riyadh
The worst loose powder I have tried. Not only does it give flashback but it makes me feel dusty faced throughout the day. It also smells sooooo badddd
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.