BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cam H.
This powder is really good at setting makeup but if youre trying to wear it out at night and pictures are being taken with flash..honey you dont wanna post those anywhere bc your whole face is about to look white af
Vanessa R.
Pensacola , FL
Perfect translucent finishing powder. I use it mostly on top of my concealer to lock it in. Great for any skins type.you get a pretty decent amount of product for the price. Would recommend purchasing to others.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
This is a nice dupe for MUFE HG powder. It is silky but the big con is that although it’s finely milled when you get though the product to the end there are bigger particles. Almost like they sunk to the bottom.
Jennifer S.
Portsmouth, VA
This powder sucks, it didn’t stick to my skin at all, it wasn’t HD and it didn’t make my skin look smooth. It was very very powdery and hard to even put it on. I would not buy this again even for how cheap it is
Jessica Z.
This says HD but it gave me a terrible white cast. Also it’s not very finely milled. It does help diminish shine and keep makeup in place but so do a lot of powders. It’s ok, but I doubt I’d buy again to be honest.
Morgan A.
Bellevue, NE
Wonderful powder, finely milled. It felt very soft inbetween my fingers and worked for setting and forgetting. My only issue was the flashback. I tried different amounts of product and different means of application and just couldn’t get around it.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
This is a good setting powder I do feel it can be a bit light so I do use another powder on top of it this is. It’s OK for normal to oily skin I would not use it for dry skin at all. I do like the NYX products.
Victoria B.
This is good for all over the face but not for under the eyes. It has SO much flashback and doesn't really work to set concealer so if that's why you want it this is not the powder for you. Definitely don't use this is if you want to take flash pictures.
rebecca s.
Porter
I honestly can't really remember what my opinion on this one was. I would imagine that if I had loved it I would remember it I do know I bought it once used it all up as not much is in it and never got it again
Suvannee J.
Weren't the best that I've tried. Compared to my other setting powders I would rank think the lowest. This powder also gave me flashback which we all don't want that. Definitely better setting powders out there
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.