BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

lisa b.
the netherlands
ive used this to bake my face after i contoured or simply added it after my concealer to make it stay in place and i must say it really does the job well. it doesn't get cakey, or doesn't fill up the creases or make it dry out.
Molly G.
Craigie street , Lochgelly
This finishes make up well and looks great on skin however getting a picture taken with a flash is a no-go!! It shoes white wherever the powder has been put, I wouldn't purchase again personally
Vanessa C.
Sherwood park , AB
Love how soft this powder makes my skin! As a girl with oily skin this definitely makes my makeup feel more soft on my skin and less oily. It is bit light on the skin so use only a little :)
Kate M.
Paisley , Renfrewshire
Only just bought this, so yet to really see the effects but it makes my face less shiney after foundation and keeps up from what  I have seen. Careful not to put on too much or it shows.
barcenas N.
ciudad valles , san luis potosi
I am fascinated by the fact that each of its products are of very good quality and although I have not used the correctors of this brand, I would love to try them. To know how much coverage they cover and to be able to give my opinion
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
It felt super smooth when I first applied, but afterwards I starting breaking out in tiny bumps all over my cheeks and forehead! I have sensitive skin but have never reacted to a powder before. I believe it's 100% silica.
Tala A.
It's a good product but has Terrible flashback . It's good for all skin ,I have dry and it's doesn't dry out my skin even more . It's very smooth to touch . I would maybe buy this again. Depends on what u need it for .
Franchesca C.
Lima - Peru
Me encanta usarlo al terminar de maquillarme, después de usar mi corrector y antes de todo el maquillaje, ya que cierra mis poros y como tengo piel grasa hace que mi Maquillake dure más
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
I am absolutely in love with this finishing powder. It goes on amazing and dries matte (Atleast the one I do does) the only con about it is that it gets everywhere when you open it so ALWAYS have it on a flat surface
I am not a fan of this product, it does do a good job of setting your makeup however when you wipe or dust the product away it will leave a talky white look on your makeup! It can be seen a lot with a camera flash!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.