BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Erin P.
London, ON
1,505 reviews
Love this stuff, my makeup stays set and on all day when I use this and makes my face look not so oily, I would deffenitly recommend it to anyone who's interested in using it
Keziah R.
Chelmsford
Was not a fan of this, I have very oily acne prone skin with enlarged pores. This enhanced my pores so much! It looked horrible and didn't keep me matte all day. When I tried baking with this product it left a white patch under my eyes and flashback isn't great.
charlie h.
St Michael, Plymouth
I got this from nyx cosmetics in boots store and this is really nice on the skin and makes your face look so smooth and flawless!! The only thing with this is that it does give you flashback so be careful when your taking pics!!
Sara
Really good dupe for the laura mercier translucent powder. When dusted lightly over the face, it lasts for hours even on a very oily complexion and mattifies and sets makeup effectively
Would not recommend for baking under the eyes, can look white and cakey
Emma t.
burnaby, BC
Makes my face feel so soft and I love that it doesn't have a strong scent! used it for dance photos this year and it held up quite nicely with all my running around!
Maddie F.
portsmouth
An amazing alternative to Smashbox setting powder. Haven’t worn in the summer. Con’s is how fine the powder is and must be careful but other than that it’s perfect and keeps my face non-oily and keeps my makeup on my face!
Jess T.
Kingston Park , Newcastle upon Tyne
This powder appears to set my face well and as much as the product doesn't move underneath it when you use flash photography it creates an obvious flashback. If you don't intend to take photographs this product is okay.
Hannah E.
I like this finishing powder overall but it sometimes is just too powderey. Like it feels wet. It also creases a lot on my forehead and under my eyes. Idk, I'm going to continue to use it i just wish it was a bit better.
Caitlin G.
Calthorpe, Norwich
I do like how it keeps my foundation in place all day but it's dries my skin out & by the end of the day I was left with dry patchy areas! Also wearing this the camera flash made me have a white face and brown neck 😷😷
Shannon W.
Lincoln, Lincoln
This powder is extremely finely milled so doesn't feel heavy in the face, and sets down foundation perfectly. The only downside is that if you are heavy handed or apply with a sponge there is a slight whitecast left.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.