BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Emily F.
Rockhampton
LOVE IT because of how white it is but I can't leave it for long if I bake with it gets a bit caky and the smell bit off but other then that I love and always reach for it
Heather G.
Ottawa, ON
It definitely has flashback and will make you look ghostly. I am nw15 and I find it is too white on my skin. I've started mixing it with my stay matte powder by Rimmel, or putting it over bronzer if I accidentally apply too much.
Aanisah H.
I love this powder. I use this a lot on my undereye to stop creasing and to brighten the area. It is a very loose power it can be messy however it is amazing at mattifying and making the skin look flawless. There is no flash back and I would defonatly purchase again
Chloe T.
Camberley, Surrey
The flashback on this product is so so awful like every photo of me with this powder on is awful. Nyx needs to review and correct this product because it’s simply not good enough.
Gemma B.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Smells a bit odd, and has a lpt of kick back in the jar considering there isn't that much product in it. It works well for setting my foundation without feeling too dry.
Tiffany P.
Stafford, Staffordshire
I heard great things about this powder but I wasn’t keen when trying. It was dry to me and made a mess of my makeup such a shame. The plus is if it suits you it’s super affordable
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
I have this product in translucent and light. Depending on the day, I usually go with just some light powder just to a fairly sheer coverage for easy going Days. When I do a full face I'll use the translucent... To set my foundation and concealer especially under the eyes, nose and "t zone" area to help control shiny oil zones on my face. Sometimes I feel like it will settle into fine lines under my eyes but making sure that I don't leave the setting powder on too long before brushing off excess powder helps a lot. I always get worried I'll look cakey or "powdery" but using a setting spray helps!
Heidi B.
Being as pale as I am, I have difficulty using any setting powder with pigment (as often times the lightest are too dark on my skin). This is beyond wonderful powder, it stays on and sets my make up flawlessly without altering the colours
Sam R.
Normally love NYX product, but this is a terrible product: when you powder your face with it, it makes your face white and doesn't blend in. Wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it and wouldn't buy it again.
A L.
I absolutely love this powder. It may be the only genuinely translucent powder I have ever used. It doesn't discolour my foundation, and it doesn't dry out my skin. It leaves a very smooth base and keep my makeup set all day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.