BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lauren M.
Winkler
Personally I hated it. It left a white powdery look on my face, flaked off and had horrible flashback. No matter how hard I tried to blend it in.
Carrie H.
Not a huge fan of this stuff... its messy and I find it doesn't blend into the skin well at all. Not happy especially because it's a bit pricey.
Camila L.
Amo esse pó, ele é incrível, acabamento, custo beneficio ótimo, deixa a pela com a sensação que nem parece ter colocado pó no rosto.
Samantha S.
France
It's really nice, the smell is weird for me. It's drying but keeps you really matte and makeup doesn't move. It kinda make your undereyes crease.
Kerry S.
Wolverhampton
Not everyone likes this buy I feel like it keeps my makeup perfect! I use it to lightly dust over to finish off my makeup and it's worked for me
Miriam M.
State of Mexico
It is a very good product I like it a lot but it has a little product and it is a bit expensive what is more is very good product I recommend it
Leah x.
Would not buy again. The packaging is terrible and powder goes everywhere even when it’s within my makeup collection. The flashback is terrible!!
jess l.
this powder was very finally milled so i fort it would be good but was very hard to get the exes of and make my under eyes look whit and caked up
Ella G.
This is the worst powder i have ever tried (no offence) But i applied this to my skin to bake and when i swipe it away i get really bad flashback
Aimy G.
Christchurch, Dorset
Nice and finely milled. Doesn’t give the cakey look that some powders give. I love using this with the studio primer. Very good value for money!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.