BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lavanya N.
Ajax, ON
I love this setting powder so much. It keeps me matte alot longer. However not ideal for darker skin tones as it causes flashback.
Lailah S.
Weston, Weston
It’s a good powder to bake with it’s an affordable product there are better powders out the but it’s good for a inexpensive power 😊
MĂ©lissa A.
Laval, QC
Nyx studio powder has a great texture. Very smooth when applied! The consistency is very light. It makes my concealer last all day!
Kim H.
Newmarket, ON
I didn’t really care for this powder. I found that every time I used it, it would take off my makeup or make my makeup more sheer.
Ana C.
Campos dos Goytacazes Codin rua G nĂșmero 59
Produto sensacional poderoso do momento a ele gente vai para ele ficar macia e extraordinĂĄria sempre vocĂȘ fica pronta para arrasar
mubashara s.
india
A really nice product and I will defy recommend it to you guys and it sets your makeup in place also the makeup stays for very long
kirstin g.
Kirkcaldy, Fife
Do not like this product at all. I feel it applies very patchy, has major flashback and gives a white, cakey effect to the skin.
Cristina G.
620 Centerpoint Blvd, Suite C1539, New Castle,
I love this finishing fixing powder, make my make up cool, and my concealer stay on their way for longer, definitely recommended
Rosalie M.
tijuana
I love this one from my baking!! :) and setting all my face sometimes too ;). Good for my oily skin. That keeps my makeup all day
Melissa G.
Buena calidad accesible para cualquier bolsillo se acomoda con su calidad y precio en el mercado sus contras ? Creo que no tiene
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.