BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

rebecca s.
Porter
I honestly can't really remember what my opinion on this one was. I would imagine that if I had loved it I would remember it I do know I bought it once used it all up as not much is in it and never got it again
Ally L.
Gainesville , VA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been trying to find an affordable setting powder for a while and I normally love NYX but I would not recommend thing powder to anyone. 1- it gets EVERYWHERE 2- it leaves an intense white flash back in pictures.
michelle r.
Davenport, FL
This powder is a great deal. the finish is very light is not. a heavy powder and it sets your makeup very good. good for oily skin. I doesn’t look cakey and is not colored so doesn’t ad more coverage if you want to cover more.
Reyna V.
Vallejo, CA
This powder gave me extreme flashback. I remember using it when i first started using makup thinking it looked great. It set my face for the most part. But i didnt have alot of makeup left by the end of the day
Elizabeth B.
Jensen Beach, FL
Flash back crazy gives a weird white cast on my face. Feels pretty dry on my face. It keeps your makeup in place but it makes my face feel grossly dry and makes me wanna remove it and put so much moisturizer on
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
This is a good setting powder I do feel it can be a bit light so I do use another powder on top of it this is. It’s OK for normal to oily skin I would not use it for dry skin at all. I do like the NYX products.
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
This translucent powder is realllly good for a drugstore brand. It helps set snd blend your foundation, and it keeps me oil free for hours! I gave it 4 stars because it only eliminates shine for a few hours of work
Evie P.
San Diego, CA
I liked this powder but I believe it gave a prominent flashback in photos. For the price, I believe it is comparable to many higher end brands. This is great for mattifying oily skin and helping your foundation appear smooth.
Paige ..
This was an alright powder, and it gets three stars mainly because it does work and is so affordable. My main issue is that it does leave a slight white cast on my very fare skin and creates a lot of flashback.
Clarice D.
Ontario, CA
While this set my makeup nicely, it flashes back horribly in pictures!!! It’s fine if you’re just going out to run errands, but definitely not the powder you want to use when going out for a night on the town!
Aya H.
Is this powder for face or only under eyes fixing? It will give me brightness?
Rosie R.
How does it look in pictures?
Taylor M.
Ephrata, WA
I'm almost out of this fabulous powder and unfortunately would have to drive 2+ hours to the nearest store that sells it. are there any other brands that do just as good a job? I'd like to find one at our small town rite Aid or walmart if possible. I like the coverage and thin finish of this one, and I like the size of the packaging, I've actually had this one for over a year but now it's gone :(
Bri’Anna R.
Savannah, GA
Does that work on darker skin tones or does it look ashy?
Michelle C.
How effective is this setting powder?? Does it last most of the day?