BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ally L.
Gainesville , VA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been trying to find an affordable setting powder for a while and I normally love NYX but I would not recommend thing powder to anyone. 1- it gets EVERYWHERE 2- it leaves an intense white flash back in pictures.
michelle r.
Davenport, FL
This powder is a great deal. the finish is very light is not. a heavy powder and it sets your makeup very good. good for oily skin. I doesn’t look cakey and is not colored so doesn’t ad more coverage if you want to cover more.
Elizabeth B.
Jensen Beach, FL
Flash back crazy gives a weird white cast on my face. Feels pretty dry on my face. It keeps your makeup in place but it makes my face feel grossly dry and makes me wanna remove it and put so much moisturizer on
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
This is good for all over the face but not for under the eyes. It has SO much flashback and doesn't really work to set concealer so if that's why you want it this is not the powder for you. Definitely don't use this is if you want to take flash pictures.
rebecca s.
Porter
I honestly can't really remember what my opinion on this one was. I would imagine that if I had loved it I would remember it I do know I bought it once used it all up as not much is in it and never got it again
Evie P.
San Diego, CA
I liked this powder but I believe it gave a prominent flashback in photos. For the price, I believe it is comparable to many higher end brands. This is great for mattifying oily skin and helping your foundation appear smooth.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
This is a good setting powder I do feel it can be a bit light so I do use another powder on top of it this is. It’s OK for normal to oily skin I would not use it for dry skin at all. I do like the NYX products.
Paige ..
This was an alright powder, and it gets three stars mainly because it does work and is so affordable. My main issue is that it does leave a slight white cast on my very fare skin and creates a lot of flashback.
Reyna V.
Vallejo, CA
This powder gave me extreme flashback. I remember using it when i first started using makup thinking it looked great. It set my face for the most part. But i didnt have alot of makeup left by the end of the day
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
This translucent powder is realllly good for a drugstore brand. It helps set snd blend your foundation, and it keeps me oil free for hours! I gave it 4 stars because it only eliminates shine for a few hours of work
Megan T.
Does this give up flash feedback in photos?
Bri’Anna R.
Savannah, GA
Does that work on darker skin tones or does it look ashy?
Marlene J.
I tried the nyx setting powder but it's so difficult to work with and there's so many mixed reviews on it idk if I should return it or not I wanted it to bake with and to brighten my face up but it won't go on my sponge or even stay on my under eye it just makes a powdery mess am I doing something wrong? Should I return?
Makayla O.
What is finishing powder? How do u use it
Yulissa R.
Is this a good setting powder