BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Elizabeth H.
College Station, TX
This was my go to setting powder for quite a while until I found one I liked just a TAD bit more. Although the powder is very white it doesn’t leave the appearance of a pale face in pictures. It’s so soft and light that I use it to bake and then sweep what’s left on my brush over the rest of my face. It stays in place all day and is a great price
Kayla G.
Millington, TN
I really like this setting powder, particularly since it's translucent. I have pretty fair skin, and sometimes using a setting powder over my foundation makes my face look darker because of the added tint. This is great because it's very neutral and just does what it's supposed to - set my foundation. A little goes a long way, too.
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
I think this is a great powder to use as a finishing step in your makeup routine. However, I am an avid face baker and I don’t think this powder performs the best as a “baking” powder. It is too silky and fine and it seems to set in and show my fine lines and emphasize any texture I have when I use it to bake. But overall it is a great setting powder.
Stephanie D.
Bethalto, IL
This didn’t make my concealer move and it worked great to keep my makeup on, it just made my skin look dead. I didn’t really like the finish. I’m not sure what was going on...it sort of gave me a major white cast and no matter how much I put on (very little or heavier) it just made me look off. I was sad bc I wanted to love it
Cynthia L.
Cerritos
I like it. It really sets my face, specially my concealer or on days when i need that extra coverage and matte finish. But to apply it is kind of inconvenient as it gets everywhere on my vanity, and it’s something that i can really apply at home and not just pop in my make up bag on the go. The price is really reasonable too!
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
Surprisingly, I like this powder. Laura Mercier is my go to setting powder, followed by Ben Nye, but this is pretty good in a pinch. It doesn’t stay matte forever and will cling to any imperfections and fine lines or big pores, but if you had smooth primer and foundation application it will be fine. Watch out for flashback.
Hannah V.
Syracuse
Purchased at: Sephora
At first i liked this powder, i thought the consistency was kind of odd. When i picked up my phone to take that after- makeup selfie, i noticed you could see the powder on camera! When i looked in the mirror in the bathroom you could not see it. Only when i had my camera on myself, i immediately tried blending it out and it somewhat worked, i just wouldn’t recommend this product.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I am a big fan of NYX and decided to try their finishing powder. I have always used Laura Mercier but wanted a more budget friendly alternative. This product gets the job done but is not my fave. It doesn't last all day and i have to reapply about 4 hours into my day. It can keep your makeup set but still creases in the smile line.
Arlet C.
Elk Grove, CA
Is very very mate , i like it because is very convenient and compact, easy to apply doesn’t has aplicator or sponge, but overall I definitely buy this brand again.y recommend, another plus is very cheap in comparison with others expensive brands , and have the same results without expending to much with a great results.
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
While I have to start that I have enjoyed several of NYX cosmetics this is not one of my favorites. It has a very bad smell to it that makes me feel I'm applying chemicals to my face. I do feel it helps seal in your makeup application but I personally would not buy again or recommend. A little overpriced for what it is.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.