BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ellen C.
This powder isn’t very good when setting your makeup,it gives flashback in pictures and sticks to your foundation/concealer,this product does have a nice scent and feel to it but I wouldn’t buy this again due to the finishing product NYX Studio Finishing PowderNYX Retail Stores
Shannon M.
Airdrie, Glasgow
I thought this powder was brilliant for the price ... applied on all areas I usually apply to and it gave my sling a nice finish ... however when I took photos for my business page you could see white powder all over my face in the photos that you couldn’t see with the human eye .... Not good for photos
Sarah W.
Ipswich
I really disliked this product. It is marketed as a translucent finishing powder, but i would argue that it is almost more white that translucent. When using flash photography, it leaves an extremely bad white cast. Also, i went outside one day while it was very lightly spitting rain, i looked in my mirror 2 minuted later and white spots had appeared all over my face and i am 100% sure it was this powder.
Eilidh Rose M.
I love using this powder to set my foundation. It's a matte finish and perfect if your skin gets oily during the day as you can brush some more on. It helps keep your makeup in place and I definitely recommend!
Hermione W.
Yorkshire
It doesn't have a safe filter on its lid so it's VERY messy; and if anyone has had loose powder they know it's very difficult to control with a proper lid underneath it's cover. It slipped off when I tried to tip some out. The overall finish is good but not to the highest quality as my makeup faded before I expected it to during everyday activities
Rupinder B.
Tried this powder out and my skin felt really dry after I applied it. It definitely did not work with my skin tone either. I looked like I had patchy white areas on my face in pictures taken with a flash. It would work for people who don't have dry skin and have a lighter skin tone.
Niamh L.
Bexley, Kent
I do a lot of performing and need to be able to get my makeup to stay and this powder is great for that. Whether its theatrical paint or my everyday makeup it stays so well! Great price too as it does what it's meant to do. Worthy investment! Looks white but is transparent on the face.
always m.

is good, does not pipment only seals what is good, the makeup lasts a lot to apply it, what I do not like is the packaging, since whenever I open the wallet is all watered, maybe I should not put it in the wallet but hey, in fact as for product I do not find anything bad only about the packaging
Oksana Z.
It's a great finishing product but it's not my absolute favourite. I find that it does an awesome job setting the makeup but I feel that it doesn't fully get absorbed into the skin. It just sits on top. I would still recommend this product though, especially those on a budget.
Mafer M.
Aguascalientes
Me gusta mucho este polvo ya que me ha durado bastante y deja un acabado espectacular, es fácil de usar con una brocha adecuada, se ve muy natural el acabado que deja , lo único malo es que en mi país no se encuentra y definitivamente lo usaría de nuevo!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.