BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Isabelle N.
I was disappointed with this product. It does leave the skin soft but the powder sinks in to creases making them more prominent. You cannot bake with it and it gives an awful flash back!!
Jena M.
A great low-cost finishing powder. Solid mattifying power, keeps makeup in place through the daily routine. Easy to use, but also easy to use too much of. Takes a while to find the perfect amount needed, but once you got it it's good. Will purchase again.
Melli🥀 L.
Witten
this works very good. easily applied. i noticed that it’s not very hood for baking, because it always falls out quickly. this shimmers a little bit, nothing too crazy though. sets every bit of concealer and/or foundation in its place and it stays on the whole day. i never have to reapply anything.
Ellen C.
This powder isn’t very good when setting your makeup,it gives flashback in pictures and sticks to your foundation/concealer,this product does have a nice scent and feel to it but I wouldn’t buy this again due to the finishing product NYX Studio Finishing PowderNYX Retail Stores
Hermione W.
Yorkshire
It doesn't have a safe filter on its lid so it's VERY messy; and if anyone has had loose powder they know it's very difficult to control with a proper lid underneath it's cover. It slipped off when I tried to tip some out. The overall finish is good but not to the highest quality as my makeup faded before I expected it to during everyday activities
Sarah W.
Ipswich
I really disliked this product. It is marketed as a translucent finishing powder, but i would argue that it is almost more white that translucent. When using flash photography, it leaves an extremely bad white cast. Also, i went outside one day while it was very lightly spitting rain, i looked in my mirror 2 minuted later and white spots had appeared all over my face and i am 100% sure it was this powder.
Shannon M.
Airdrie, Glasgow
I thought this powder was brilliant for the price ... applied on all areas I usually apply to and it gave my sling a nice finish ... however when I took photos for my business page you could see white powder all over my face in the photos that you couldn’t see with the human eye .... Not good for photos
Eilidh Rose M.
I love using this powder to set my foundation. It's a matte finish and perfect if your skin gets oily during the day as you can brush some more on. It helps keep your makeup in place and I definitely recommend!
Rupinder B.
Tried this powder out and my skin felt really dry after I applied it. It definitely did not work with my skin tone either. I looked like I had patchy white areas on my face in pictures taken with a flash. It would work for people who don't have dry skin and have a lighter skin tone.
Niamh L.
Bexley, Kent
I do a lot of performing and need to be able to get my makeup to stay and this powder is great for that. Whether its theatrical paint or my everyday makeup it stays so well! Great price too as it does what it's meant to do. Worthy investment! Looks white but is transparent on the face.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.