BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Tanya V.
This is my go to product for setting concealer. It works wonders and it's really affordable! If your are looking for a good powder to use to set your makeup I would really recommend this one !
Catherine H.
While this does mattify your face, and set your products nicely, it caused me to have a lot of breakouts! The powder flies everywhere if you aren't careful when applying it. I tried it a few times, but I finally realised that this was the product behind my breakouts! I am a nyx fan, but this did not amaze me.
Chloè E.
Barnsley
One of the best finishing powders I've used!Sets your makeup in place matte but with a slight glow on the features.it would last about 6ish hours on me.I would highly recommend to others buying this seen as I will buy again.
Shaya P.
Middlesex, London
Pretty good finishing powder - it does not give off that much flash back. Although, I feel that it is a little thick. It gives off a pretty matte finish but my skin gets quite oily very quickly. There is not that much product that comes in the pot - but it is great for the price.
Bex M.
Langley , BC
This was perfect as it really is translucent. Other setting powders tend to have some colour to them but you don't want that if you have foundation on. It feels silky and easy to apply. A bigger tub with more product would be good as it's easy to get through it quickly
Georgina G.
Almond drive , Twinbrook
If I could give this a 0 I would. Worst powder I've ever tried. It leaves your makeup looking patchy and dry looking. It also found myself using alot of product with minimal results. Alot of kick up as well felt like I inhaled most of it. Would never recommend.
Natasha H.
Regina, SK
I tried to love this powder. It made my skin look ridiculously dry and gave the worst flashback. It is also so finely milled that as soon as you open the container you have to close your eyes and hold your breath because it goes EVERYWHERE. Would not recommend.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
I love this stuff! It just makes my makeup look photoshopped and perfect without the photoshop! It gives a nice matte finish which is perfect because I use a matte foundation too and that's the look I like. It's very inexpensive and it does the job I'll do it again.
Veronica T.
This is my favourite finishing power ever. I've tried tons and after using this product I just can't use any others. It feel nice when applied, it's light weight, completely sets my makeup for hours, and accents the shade of foundation without overpowering or covering it.
Rebecca A.
Sadly it wasn't a great product for me, although it did set my foundation and had a matte finish as stated it did also make my skin look quite grainy and made my blusher,contour and highlight look patchy when applied on top of this powder. I wont be repurchasing!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.