BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Tasneem J.
Dar Es salaam
They are so fine milled and makes the makeup look completely flawless and keeps my T zone all oil free and matte. I love thr photofinish look it gives.
Gemma C.
Aberdeen
Don't need to use too much, sets makeup really well and is great value for money. Doesn't go clumpy and sits nicely when applied with a good fan brush
Kimberley M.
I tried it at my friends house then I had to buy it amazing, it's got such a fine and light texture. It stays. For me it makes my fine likes disappear
ronald g.
Doral, FL
The powder is okay, i dont love it. ITS Lightweight and translucent. It probably suits someone who doesnt wear much makeup and wants that natural look.
Shannen R.
Huddersfield
Disappointed in this powder as I love nyx but I found this just made me look really cakey and made my concealer/foundation go patchy underneath my eyes
Jennifer S.
Slight white flashback with this but I use sparingly so it isn't too much of an issue. It goes on super smooth and makes skin feel silky and amazing.
Javivi B.
Buen polvo translucido, deja perfecto tu maquillaje y lo cella de manera muy uniforme,la tapa lo cierra bien para que no haya desperdicio de producto
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I found this power to be too Matt for my taste. Great price but just wasn’t for me. I got it at my local drug store and they returned it no problem.
alicia b.
Farnham Road , Liss
I personally hate this product, it’s way too chalky and NOT translucent at all, it makes my fave looks so pale. Not much else to say tbh... soz nyx 🤯
Jessica T.
Mississauga, ON
I had high hopes for this powder but it had the most terrible flashback!! However it did set my foundation, but Definitely won’t be buying this again
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.