BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Monica G.
Port Coquitlam
I like to apply this product with a damp beauty blender all over my face and when baking. I like the powder, it does a good job at making my face matte.
Léna M.
Je ne brille pas à la fin de la journée ça c'est sûr... Mais a la moindre photo avec le flash, on dirait que j'ai plongé ma tête dans de la farine...
Annelore D.
This is really drying under my eyes. And has a slight flashback so that is a bummer. I am not the biggest fan of the texture but it does set everything.
Clare R.
England
Really disliked this product. Made every line, pore and imperfection visible from space. This may look good for camera but it made me look 100 years old!
Rosemary H.
It’s good on a budget but can dry skin out causing your base to look uneven and flakey - no matter how moisturised you are and if you’ve got a primer on!
Kaira
It was the first loose powder I tried! It gave me flahsback and didn’t helped my concealer to not crease. It is affordable, but it didn’t worked for me.
Ikra S.
The quality isn’t as good as I want it to be but for the price I can’t complain. It’s cheap which is brilliant and it does the basic job. Could be better
Erika P.
Love this product I have it in green and white. I use it right after my primer as well as after my foundation and it keeps my face looking matte all day!
Heather W.
australia
Im coming to the end of my packet. If that doesn't tell you i love this product you need to experience it for yourself to truly see how beneficial it is.
Dana M.
Cyncoed, ['', '', 'Cardiff']
Unfortunately.. this is one of the worst setting/finishing powders I have ever used.. leaves awful flashback and doesnt smell great.. wouldn't recommend
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.