BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Janie D.
Montreal
Very dry and very white. It sets makeup, but it did not really do it for me. And on top of that, it goes every where when you open the top.
Charley O.
Northamptonshire
Personally I find this product quite drying. So I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skinwhere as if you had oily skin it would be perfect!
amayrani o.
mexico
Amo este producto es un polvo traslucido que te deja un acabado muy lindo te dura bastante tiempo y para las potos no te hace lucir blanca
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
Invisible powder to have smoothy face without lights and oily zone . Very good product and it s not yellow 🙄 so i can use it in all my face
Layla K.
It goes onto the skin really easily leaving it smooth and without creases, is worth the price but it gave be terrible flashback in photos!
love this powder it's so good for baking the concelar I use it as baking powder for face it's so good and it's like lura marsi face powder💃
Megan W.
Finchale road, London
It looks like you’ve tried to use flour instead of powder. So clunky and awful. Really wouldn’t recommend you really get what you pay for!
LEAR35486 SHADIA E.
NYX Studio Finishing Powder It is good powder, thin, but it is not good to use it in photographs, only video. Matifies the skin.
Chelsey Leigh M.
I love this product it sets ANY foundation or concealer without creating lines and making me look dry, I think the size is really good too!
Christina D.
Maynooth , Kildare
Love this would get it again as well as recommended it. Good value , good quality leaves a nice feel to the skin and nice look to the skin.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.