BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Yanca L.
Amo muito, além de ser uma marca ótima. Fica muito bom na pele, e é super fácil de aplicar, tem uma boa qualidade, faz muito diferença na make
Amanda D.
This powder was horrible on my face. It settled into my fine lines and make my foundation underneath just look caked. Will not be repurchasing
Maria-Eleni K.
Barnsley
Perfectly mattifies the area it has been applied to however has major flashback! So I suggest not wearing it if there is any flash photography.
Nicole G.
I really like this powder, it is really effective and helps to keep makeup in place. I like the packaging too. Just don’t inhale when applying!
Vic 😻 G.
This is so light on your face and it doesn't discolour or anything it is amazing and it looks good and would recommend to anyone who loves NYX
GRECIA C.
honestly I used it but in the photos my face looked white even though my friends worked perfectly, in their photos their faces were impeccable.
122/:: a.
this product is great useful. you need to take it without losing time. this product is great useful. you need to take it without losing time.
Sinéad M.
really great for setting your whole face, mattifying, the smell reminds me of baby powder but its not over bearing really good for the price!
julise s.
I would to try it again and give another opportunity because it doesn't work very good on me I don't know maybe have to choose another color
Nat
It was one of the best buys i ever made! Blures my finelines and smileline just unreal!! Since i bought this powder my makeup lasts all day!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.