BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

🌼Ana🌼 S.
Product is very soft and easy to apply. I buyed it befor 1 week. Its very good dupe for pricey powders. it keep my makeup all day.
Vic 😻 G.
This is so light on your face and it doesn't discolour or anything it is amazing and it looks good and would recommend to anyone who loves NYX
Nicole G.
I really like this powder, it is really effective and helps to keep makeup in place. I like the packaging too. Just don’t inhale when applying!
122/:: a.
this product is great useful. you need to take it without losing time. this product is great useful. you need to take it without losing time.
Johanna K.
This is not the best setting powder. On me it leaves some white dots with powder - and it don't have a nice finish. I would not buy it again.
Sally C.
Ridiculous flash back and white cast left on the face, not good for oily skin. Extremely chalky and quite expensive for the amount you get .
Ally U.
Lincoln
 Absolutely hands down the best face powder I have ever used! There is no white cast on my skintone and it's perfect for any level of coverage
Sophie's B.
england
I really like this powder and I have purchased a few times. It is a good finish to my face routine and it isn't too harsh on the money bank.
Jesse D.
Really nice powder. Doesn't crease, and makes sure my makeup stays all day! The only problem is that there is not that much product in there.
Chelsea B.
Southsea, Portsmouth
I don't rate this product much, it has very big flashback and the product felt a little too silky on the skin, it just didn't sit well on me.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.