BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Andri P.
I really love NYX and I think they came up with really nice products! I heard a lot of amazing stuff about this powder and I can't wait to try it!
Sophie P.
weston super mare
Set my foundation well and is really finely miller which is great as it made my skin look beautiful however it made my foundation oxidise orange!!
Alexia A.
lyon
Oh my god,this is fantastic.Super light powder,don't make you cakey or white on the photo.You have to buy it NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Kirsty F.
Kilwinning
Hate hate hate this product! I bought it as i had never tried nyx products before but it leaves my makeup looking horrendous! Looks awful in photos
Paulina S.
Saskatoon, SK
This setting powder feels really chalky and dusty. It isn't smooth and soft like others I have tried. I didn't like this setting powder very much.
Gabriella T.
Best traslucent powder ever. It was the first one I tried and it's my baby, my favorite. I use it all the time, it leaves a beautiful matte finish.
Jessica J.
Nice for my pale cool skin tone, doesn't dry up over my foundation and concealer. Doesn't emphasise my dry patches which some settings powders do.
CAMILA R.
London, ON
I use this almost everyday and love it. Gives you a super smooth finish that still looks natural. Usually no flashback if you blend it really well.
Leah x.
Would not buy again. The packaging is terrible and powder goes everywhere even when it’s within my makeup collection. The flashback is terrible!!
Aimy G.
Christchurch, Dorset
Nice and finely milled. Doesn’t give the cakey look that some powders give. I love using this with the studio primer. Very good value for money!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.