BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Danielle D.
Mississauga, ON
good at making make last but causes alot of flashback in photos. not good for flash photography. i wouod use this for outdoor activities
Melissa M.
Edinburgh
This is the worst powder that iv ever used so messy leaves a white residue has the worst flash back and leaves skin feeling dry an pores look huge
Alexia A.
lyon
Oh my god,this is fantastic.Super light powder,don't make you cakey or white on the photo.You have to buy it NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Catherine C.
Taunton
Not the best of powders, not the worst of powders. It dried me out and left my skin looking like I'd been buried for 1000 years in a Sandy desert.
Karyn C.
north wales
Amazing. Goes on and blends in perfectly. Leaves your skin feeling really soft and smooth. Makeup does not budge after setting it with this powder
Tonirose S.
Calgary, AB
This was a good setting powder for the overall face. Although, I wouldn’t quite recommend it for baking because it did leave room for flashback...
Andri P.
I really love NYX and I think they came up with really nice products! I heard a lot of amazing stuff about this powder and I can't wait to try it!
Sophie P.
weston super mare
Set my foundation well and is really finely miller which is great as it made my skin look beautiful however it made my foundation oxidise orange!!
Hiba D.
Beirut
Must have lip creams from 😍NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream I bought mostly all of its colors I especially can’t get enough from its nude shades
katie W.
edmonton, AB
The flash back is real with this product, not very good for baking or flash photos😂 Works nice on skin and leaves it feeling smooth all day though!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.