BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Very very fine product. This has serious flash back though. And if you plan on trying to bake with this, don’t just get something else. It can be very drying but if you have oily skin I can see this working for you.
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
I love this setting powder. It is great for photos and video because it has little to no flashback. It’s super affordable and it’s a great product. When I need something a little more in my price range this is my go to.
Leanne G.
I use this setting powder more than any other one. It’s affordable and stills works really well. It gives a slight matte finish. I’ve gone through multiple containers of this and I go back to it time and time again.
Ashley L.
Hudson
Live all of my NYX products! This finishing powder is wonderful, it’s at a medium price point Which makes it affordable, you get a good amount of product in the jar. Packaging is nice and has a good long lasting effect!
Elizabeth R.
Baltimore, MD
I only use this for special events to help with the fine kines and pores a little more. Again doesn't leave my skin looking cakey and helps me throughout the day maintain my look. It definitely minimizes my pores.
r d.
The formula for this was really weird. I feel like I had to use a lot for it to set so I ran out of this very quickly. It didn't show up white on the skin so I couldn't bake at all with this. Would not repurchace.
Karishma R.
Austin, TX
I dint like this powder. It just got settled on my pores and made it look even worse. I have read some good reviews about it in the past but it dint work out for me. The texture is not soft. I don't recommend this.
Emily W.
I personally love this brand but this product is a hard pass from me. I have dry/oily combo skin and this powder makes your face look sooooo dry. I tossed it and got a higher end one. Would not buy again/recommend.
Adrian C.
Waxhaw, NC
This is a good setting powder, but my only con is that it leaves the slightest white cast on my face...and I’m extremely pale! I feel that the cast goes away after about an hour of wear after it settles on my skin.
Sasha P.
Nashville
This is a wedding staple. Wether I’m in it or just attending it, my skin goes through a lot so I use my ~nice~ foundation. This product insures that its not getting shiny, it’s not coming off, and sweat is at bay.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.