BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Elina E.
Riga
I love this powder to set my make up. I have been using it all throughout summer and I have not had much problems with it. It makes my foundation last longer.
GlamWithMe✨ T.
Abu Dhabi
Nyx Studio Finishing Powder , Keeps your skin smooth and radiant , takes away oily shine and keeps your skin matte for the full day . I would recommend this .
Ellen B.
Worst product I have ever tried. Leaves a white cast on face without even using flash and is so finely milled that it attacks your nose as soon as it's opened
Luanna D.
London
Such an amazing powder. It helps to reduce fine lines, helps to keep make up on for longer as a setting powder. Goes amazing with all foundations. Loving it
Ellen R.
Lowton Street , Radcliffe
Perfect finishing powder for setting foundation. Makes my make up last all day. Makes me skin feel nice and soft and brightens up my face. Reasonable price.
Caitlin B.
Good for price but I find some flash back occasionally! Very matte finish! It's a decent finishing powder but I feel I need a bit to get the coverage I want!
Jamie-leigh D.
LINCOLN, LINCOLN
This finishing powder finishes of the make up look completely setting the makeup and holding all in place and beats the shine . Very easy to use and apply .
Zoe J.
Bury, Lancs
The product is okay in my opinion. Doesn't cause flashback but it's not finely milled enough for under the eye which is what I would use it for. Matte finish
Alix 🦈.
Lincoln
This product is amazing, holds makeup in place perfectly. I love using this product to bake, the packaging is great and would recommend purchasing this item.
Alicja Z.
Newry, Newry
Although it leaves a smooth finish, it leaves the most horrible flashback making it unable to take flash photos it goes patchy and makes concealer brush away
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.