BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Mariam R.
Giza
It is good for finishing but sometimes i feel like it doesnt give a natural look for my skin, plus it flash backs .
So i think i wont buy it again!!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I found this power to be too Matt for my taste. Great price but just wasn’t for me. I got it at my local drug store and they returned it no problem.
Katie I.
Leeds
Found the product very difficult to buffer out. Extremely finely milled, so I found it quite tricky to work with and so did not rate it very highly.
Jessica T.
Mississauga, MI
I had high hopes for this powder but it had the most terrible flashback!! However it did set my foundation, but Definitely won’t be buying this again
Amy W.
DISCOYD
causes flashback but is okay in normal day to day ;ife if youre unlike me! it can set well, is nice but just isnt the best for photos
Vanessa K.
Used it to bake my face and it did a good job. Kept my face matte and smooth but there was some flash back. I had no shimmer and it was easy to apply
Mai A.
Dubai, Dubai
Nyx is an outstanding brand, the powder is smooth and light on the skin, gives you this blur finish for pores and impurities and makes the face matte
Reyna D.
SAN DIEGO
It works amazing and it’s easy to to apply and it’s not messy at all since it’s a compress powder. It works with any skin and it gets the work done.
Gaby R.
Grand Prairie, TX
it was great for my skin, and it wasn’t too powdery , it really help to finish my look and it made my skin feel so much better, its tottering worthy
Mario N.
Long Beach, CA
Absolutely love the finished matte look , didnt even need to use much product. use less for a more natural look, simple to to apply with a bb blender
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.