BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sofia C.
This powder is a normal one. It does its job honestly. I dont usually bake my face but everytime I do it I use this powder and it really works.
Stefania A.
Great product that combines with my foundation seamlessly. I love the way that this powder does not make my face look cakey compared to other powders
Naomi J.
this is great for setting/baking. there is a bit of flashback but it really doesn't affect the overall quality of the powder. overall a good product
alicia b.
Farnham Road , Liss
I personally hate this product, it’s way too chalky and NOT translucent at all, it makes my fave looks so pale. Not much else to say tbh... soz nyx 🤯
Asiarpap P.
I love it looks good in pic and nice soft fealing of the powder loove it cheap and good quality is the best try it if you are thinking of finding one
Ellanor S.
Liverpool
Although you can't really use this product for baking due to the BAD flashback, it is perfect for jut swiping across the face for a day to day look!
Jessica T.
Mississauga, MI
I had high hopes for this powder but it had the most terrible flashback!! However it did set my foundation, but Definitely won’t be buying this again
Andrea A.
Coral springs, FL
Excelente para sellar el maquillaje , yo lo uso despues de aplicar la sombra para ojos , me gusta como se ve en las fotos no es dificil de difuminar.
Amy W.
DISCOYD
causes flashback but is okay in normal day to day ;ife if youre unlike me! it can set well, is nice but just isnt the best for photos
Samra I.
Glasgow
Great powder, especially for oily skin. Keeps makeup in place all day although it can leave a bit of flashback so just be sure to apply it with care
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.