BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Stefania A.
Great product that combines with my foundation seamlessly. I love the way that this powder does not make my face look cakey compared to other powders
Asiarpap P.
I love it looks good in pic and nice soft fealing of the powder loove it cheap and good quality is the best try it if you are thinking of finding one
Mai A.
Dubai, Dubai
Nyx is an outstanding brand, the powder is smooth and light on the skin, gives you this blur finish for pores and impurities and makes the face matte
Amy W.
DISCOYD
causes flashback but is okay in normal day to day ;ife if youre unlike me! it can set well, is nice but just isnt the best for photos
Javivi B.
Buen polvo translucido, deja perfecto tu maquillaje y lo cella de manera muy uniforme,la tapa lo cierra bien para que no haya desperdicio de producto
Naomi J.
this is great for setting/baking. there is a bit of flashback but it really doesn't affect the overall quality of the powder. overall a good product
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
Great powder to set your concealer. However, at certain angles there is slight flashback so don’t use it when there is going to be flash photography.
Mario N.
Long Beach, CA
Absolutely love the finished matte look , didnt even need to use much product. use less for a more natural look, simple to to apply with a bb blender
Mariam R.
Giza
It is good for finishing but sometimes i feel like it doesnt give a natural look for my skin, plus it flash backs .
So i think i wont buy it again!!
Megan G.
Bedworth
this setting powder had major flash back and made my make up appear very dry. Didn’t give my make up much more staying power than without the powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.