BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alicja Z.
Newry, Newry
Although it leaves a smooth finish, it leaves the most horrible flashback making it unable to take flash photos it goes patchy and makes concealer brush away
Miya E.
mahboula, Mahboula
seems to set the makeup just fine but i just cant get past the little chunks of shimmer in it. no desire to look like a disco ball. the search continues....
UrbanUnicorn 🦄.
A very nice finishing powder, the only problem is that when you take a pic with the flash, you can see all that baking girl, and that stuff not good for you
Alix 🦈.
Lincoln
This product is amazing, holds makeup in place perfectly. I love using this product to bake, the packaging is great and would recommend purchasing this item.
Jamie-leigh D.
LINCOLN, LINCOLN
This finishing powder finishes of the make up look completely setting the makeup and holding all in place and beats the shine . Very easy to use and apply .
Ellen R.
Perfect finishing powder for setting foundation. Makes my make up last all day. Makes me skin feel nice and soft and brightens up my face. Reasonable price.
Rebecca A.
Derbyshire , Derbyshire
Perfect finishing powder makes makeup last and you will have no shine or grease through the day. Makes skin look slightly photoshopped, defo recommended !
Marissa B.
New Minas, OR
My favourite powder. I love how this powder is light and doesn’t get too cakey. I use it to set under my eyes and everywhere I use concealer, long lasting.
Jack H.
Vancouver
Love this setting powder. Super affordable and it keeps my face from looking oily. It's very natural looking so you don't look like you have pancake face.
Hadeel R.
This powder is so light on my skin and smooth the most important thing that it doesn't reflect on flash, doesn't crease at all so perfect and non expensive
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.