BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rebecca A.
Derbyshire , Derbyshire
Perfect finishing powder makes makeup last and you will have no shine or grease through the day. Makes skin look slightly photoshopped, defo recommended !
Hadeel R.
This powder is so light on my skin and smooth the most important thing that it doesn't reflect on flash, doesn't crease at all so perfect and non expensive
Jack H.
Vancouver
Love this setting powder. Super affordable and it keeps my face from looking oily. It's very natural looking so you don't look like you have pancake face.
Marissa B.
New Minas, OR
My favourite powder. I love how this powder is light and doesn’t get too cakey. I use it to set under my eyes and everywhere I use concealer, long lasting.
Christina F.
Maple, ON
It’s very finely milled. Does not cake on the skin. Very affordable since nyx is now in my local drugstore. If you apply too much it does have a flashback
Nicola R.
Ellon, Aberdeenshire
Not a fan of this product at all. Gives you really bad flash back, and when u put your brush in it literally goes everywhere! Not for me wouldnt buy again
Annelore D.
This is really drying under my eyes. And has a slight flashback so that is a bummer. I am not the biggest fan of the texture but it does set everything.
Lauren W.
Bristol
Really love this powder, makes you look super airbrushed and poreless. There is some flashback so be careful if you're going to be taking lots of photos.
Rosemary H.
It’s good on a budget but can dry skin out causing your base to look uneven and flakey - no matter how moisturised you are and if you’ve got a primer on!
Marie M.
West-Cappel
She does her job and stay all the day on your skin so it is what we asked to her ! But the packaging is not very useful because the powder go everywhere
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.