BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Please don't waste yoyr money on this. I gave it a try and it is horrible. It smells so bad everytime you open it. My face looked horrific when i took a picture with this powder. It is trash. I will never use it again.
Adanna C.
This finishing powder helps my makeup stay in plac all day. It does work. If your looking for a finishing powder with no flashback this is not the one. Although it works it has bad flashback. Its matte. I would buy again and i totally recommend it.
Grace R.
Indianapolis, IN
I was not a huge fan of this setting powder. I feel like a good setting powder won’t dry your face and sit on the surface - I feel like this sort of does that. I like a good finishing powder that melts into the face!
Kelsey Z.
Oak Grove, KY
Super cheap. Super fine powder. This sticks to my dry spots on my face so bad. The smell isn't that great for me. Maybe somebody with oily skin would be better for this.
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
This product set the Makeup well but I lost all hope when I took pictures and had a flashback. It was a good price but didn’t meet any expectations. I would only recommend if you plan on taking pictures with no flash.
Shayna K.
Not a fan of this. Although it is cheap, I can’t get passed the flashback. I mainly set my face when I go out at night and the last thing I wanna see is a white-cast in all the pics I take with my friends throughout the night. I’ve tried better finishing powders for the same price. Wouldn’t recommend
Ashley L.
Hudson
Live all of my NYX products! This finishing powder is wonderful, it’s at a medium price point Which makes it affordable, you get a good amount of product in the jar. Packaging is nice and has a good long lasting effect!
Leanne G.
I use this setting powder more than any other one. It’s affordable and stills works really well. It gives a slight matte finish. I’ve gone through multiple containers of this and I go back to it time and time again.
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
I love this setting powder. It is great for photos and video because it has little to no flashback. It’s super affordable and it’s a great product. When I need something a little more in my price range this is my go to.
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
Nyx has such amazing products and the best part is how cheap they are but still such amazing quality this powder doesn’t leave you with flash back which is great because no one wants to look like a ghost in pictures
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.