BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Caitlin B.
Good for price but I find some flash back occasionally! Very matte finish! It's a decent finishing powder but I feel I need a bit to get the coverage I want!
Alicja Z.
Newry, Newry
Although it leaves a smooth finish, it leaves the most horrible flashback making it unable to take flash photos it goes patchy and makes concealer brush away
Luanna D.
London
Such an amazing powder. It helps to reduce fine lines, helps to keep make up on for longer as a setting powder. Goes amazing with all foundations. Loving it
Miya E.
mahboula, Mahboula
seems to set the makeup just fine but i just cant get past the little chunks of shimmer in it. no desire to look like a disco ball. the search continues....
Zoe J.
Bury, Lancs
The product is okay in my opinion. Doesn't cause flashback but it's not finely milled enough for under the eye which is what I would use it for. Matte finish
UrbanUnicorn 🦄.
A very nice finishing powder, the only problem is that when you take a pic with the flash, you can see all that baking girl, and that stuff not good for you
Nelly C.
Carnforth, Carnforth
It's not the best setting powder in the market tbh, you could find better ones at a similar price. It gives you flashback. Not recommended for bridal makeup.
Alix 🦈.
Lincoln
This product is amazing, holds makeup in place perfectly. I love using this product to bake, the packaging is great and would recommend purchasing this item.
Jamie-leigh D.
LINCOLN, LINCOLN
This finishing powder finishes of the make up look completely setting the makeup and holding all in place and beats the shine . Very easy to use and apply .
Ellen R.
Perfect finishing powder for setting foundation. Makes my make up last all day. Makes me skin feel nice and soft and brightens up my face. Reasonable price.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.