BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Narimene C.
I have this product in translucent and light. Depending on the day, I usually go with just some light powder just to a fairly sheer coverage for easy going Days. When I do a full face I'll use the translucent... To set my foundation and concealer especially under the eyes, nose and "t zone" area to help control shiny oil zones on my face. Sometimes I feel like it will settle into fine lines under my eyes but making sure that I don't leave the setting powder on too long before brushing off excess powder helps a lot. I always get worried I'll look cakey or "powdery" but using a setting spray helps!
Heidi B.
Being as pale as I am, I have difficulty using any setting powder with pigment (as often times the lightest are too dark on my skin). This is beyond wonderful powder, it stays on and sets my make up flawlessly without altering the colours
Sam R.
Normally love NYX product, but this is a terrible product: when you powder your face with it, it makes your face white and doesn't blend in. Wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it and wouldn't buy it again.
A L.
I absolutely love this powder. It may be the only genuinely translucent powder I have ever used. It doesn't discolour my foundation, and it doesn't dry out my skin. It leaves a very smooth base and keep my makeup set all day.
member-9d622bc5b
Malaga, AK
This powder is amazing it matifies a lot your skin it keep your makeup in place all day and I recommend it for oily skin and with this powders you have a incredible matte finish in you face
Mariel H.
Es un polvo matificante que disminuye la apariencia del molesto brillo facial sin asentarse en las líneas de expresión.
Este polvo pule la piel a la perfección brindando un matificado perfecto.
Catherine H.
Deseronto, ON
I love this product! It really extends the wear time of my make up. I have very sensitive skin as this product does not aggravate it whatsoever. It never turns dry and cakey even on the hottest of days!
Brittany A.
I absolutely love NYX finishing powder. I have tried so many finishing powders & keep coming back to NYX. It just leaves that perfect finish & doesn't look cakey. I would definitely recommend.
Szonja S.
I love the NYX's products and this powder is amazing! It has sun protection and it's good for any type of skin. It has matte finish and ur face won't be dry!!! I'm obsessed with that!
Fernanda A.
Este producto ayuda a cellar muy bien tu maquillaje y que dure aún más de lo que tu base promete durar. Te permite lucir tu piel en un tono matte lo cual es perfecto.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.