BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

A L.
I absolutely love this powder. It may be the only genuinely translucent powder I have ever used. It doesn't discolour my foundation, and it doesn't dry out my skin. It leaves a very smooth base and keep my makeup set all day.
member-9d622bc5b
Malaga, AK
This powder is amazing it matifies a lot your skin it keep your makeup in place all day and I recommend it for oily skin and with this powders you have a incredible matte finish in you face
Mariel H.
Es un polvo matificante que disminuye la apariencia del molesto brillo facial sin asentarse en las líneas de expresión.
Este polvo pule la piel a la perfección brindando un matificado perfecto.
Catherine H.
Deseronto, ON
I love this product! It really extends the wear time of my make up. I have very sensitive skin as this product does not aggravate it whatsoever. It never turns dry and cakey even on the hottest of days!
Brittany A.
I absolutely love NYX finishing powder. I have tried so many finishing powders & keep coming back to NYX. It just leaves that perfect finish & doesn't look cakey. I would definitely recommend.
Szonja S.
I love the NYX's products and this powder is amazing! It has sun protection and it's good for any type of skin. It has matte finish and ur face won't be dry!!! I'm obsessed with that!
Fernanda A.
Este producto ayuda a cellar muy bien tu maquillaje y que dure aún más de lo que tu base promete durar. Te permite lucir tu piel en un tono matte lo cual es perfecto.
Nida N.
Sakarya
A miracle in a jar! This 100% pure mineral silica finishing powder is perfect for setting your foundation or wearing alone. The luminous white powder goes on neutral and works on all skin tones. It leaves your skin looking radiant and luminous.
Asma S.
Middletown, RI
Major flash back issues with this powder and it isn’t even as finely milled as i would like it to be.
Sydnie E.
Walsall
Omg I really can’t believe how amazing this finishing powder is it completes my makeup look,I use this on my tea zone to set the parts of my face that gets oily throughout the day and I can honestly say it does the trick the price is excellent to I would highly recommend this product and I am defiantly going to buy this again❤️#makeup #Nyx
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.